Thanks for your interest in Radio Free Lighting Bug!
Would you like to pitch a story, an artist, a new record or video, or a combination thereof? We’d love to help!
You can send your inquiries to: clippernolan (at) gmail dot com.
Some things to include that will help get you written about:
- name of the artist/band/act/whatever
- list of band members, where applicable – I like personnel lists, what can I say?
- name of the work – song title(s), album titles, etc – and whether it’s just a single, or a part of a new record, etc
- any relevant release dates – when does your record, as the kids say, drop. The kids probably don’t say that anymore. But you get the idea.
- where the artist is based – city, country, etc.
- tell me a story. Where’s your act been, and where do you hope to go? Have any favourite colours? Anything I can use as a hook is helpful.
- jpegs and other web compatible images that I have rights to publish. Album art is preferable, but photos of scowling band members looking in different directions are OK, too.
- one-sheets that include all of the above, plus a brief bio – always helpful!
- public links to songs on YouTube, bandcamp, soundcloud, etc
What to give us in return:
- links to radiofreelightningbug.com from artist websites and social sites
- a nice thank-you note
- tell your friends and scene-mates about us